FlashTiming introduces its new digital based timing system that exceeds the 2011-2012 NCAA FAT requirements. Our fully automatic timing systems combined with our easy to use software, allows you to host a quality track meet with accurate times and fast results.
FT-FAT120 has frame rates up to 120FPS (one frame every 0.0083 seconds) for clearer visuals and greater resolution at the finish line. The FT-FAT120 offers a sharper image for reading hip numbers and a more intuitive and informative interface for the timing official to communicate with the starter. The FT-FAT120 has all the benefits of our innovation FT-FAT radio-link system.
- FT-FAT FAT system is radio linked, so there’s no need to wire the starter or point a timing device at the starter’s pistol. No more recalls due to difficult-to-aim timers missing the light from the starter’s pistol.
- FT-FAT allows the starter and timing officials to signal to each other that they’re prepared for the next race. Everyone is ready when it’s time to start the race.
- FT-FAT is reliably triggered by a .22 or .32 caliber starting pistol, so no special ammunition is require.
FT-FAT120 includes the digital video camera, which connects to your laptop via a 1 Gigabit (1000Base-T) Ethernet port, starter radio unit, USB linked timer radio unit, software and weather-resistant camera cover. Our easy to use software allows you to:
- Communicate with the starting official.
- Preview and capture videos with encoded race times.
- Save captured files with any easy access file naming system.
- Playback videos and record times.
- Import heat sheets and transfers results to your meet management application – all with a click of a mouse.
Technical Specification and Features:
- Pentium i5 laptop computer or better
- 2.3 Ghz, 2MBH L2 Cache
- 6 GB of RAM
- 200 GB Hard Drive
- 1024 x 728 resolution
- 1 Gbit Ethernet port
- USB 2.0
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 with 64 bit OS
Covered by US Patent 8,675,452. Other patents pending.